07 November 2011

Lost world of Tambun!

Was actually went to Gua Tempurung yesterday morning. But Malay are having their Hari Raya Haji. Guess there's no one who will guide us to Gua Tempurung. Miss the chance ;-( Without planning, we went to Lost World of Tambun Ipoh. Boring place & kids playing. Little bit photo I took with Lumix DMC-TS1. Waterproof camera but mummy already warned me not to let the camera swim inside the water for safety. Orange color camera. LMAO :-/
I called this number 8. and this remind me the scary slide -.-
One word : I'm not going here anymore. So boring & so no fun ;-/ Don't get wrong. I don't wear white shirt play water. The self shot photo is after I done playing ;-)
Cross? This must be Christian ;-)
Retarded look. Forgive me. Thats all for this posts. Less photo and talk crap.